We not only provide food, but also a range of other services to make sure the children in our projects are as healthy as possible for their circumstances.
For all the participants in our soup kitchens and the shelter, the Dutch Foundation To Be A Child provides:
- Nutrition, and workshops about healthy food choices
- Dental care by professional dentists, and workshops about how to properly brush your teeth
- Measuring growth and weight regularly, to see who needs extra care
- Workshops about personal hygiene, such as washing hands and combing hair
- Group therapy, given by professionals therapists or psychiatrists